Brisbane Area Diagram
On the CES website, members can put themselves into one of 4 sub-areas of Brisbane:
- North Sub-area: green – north of the river and the green belt
- South Sub-area: yellow – south of the river and the M3*
- East Sub-area: blue – south of the river and east of the M3*
- West Sub-area: pink – south of the green belt and north of the river
* In some places postcodes cross over the M3, so use your street address to decide which area you’re in.
The boundaries are well-known landmarks and are easily visualized; the Brisbane River, the M3/M1 and the western green belt (Mt Coot-tha and the border between Toowong [south] and Auchenflower [north]).
The area or sub-area you put yourself in can be set in your “My Record” after you log into your CES account.
You can filter your searches by area (under Home > Area Filter) to find members trading in the area you select.
To search all areas, set the Area Filter to “All”.
Members outside the Brisbane City Council can choose to be in one of the following areas:
- Ipswich, Logan & Gold Coast
- Moreton Bay, Bay Islands, Sunshine & Fraser Coast
- Gold Coast east (east of the M1)
This image and concept of Brisbane was created by BrisLETS.
Any reproduction is by permission only and should credit BrisLETS.