Va((The BrisLETS Committee is elected at each AGM.
The Management Committee is entrusted with the legal requirements to keep us incorporated:
- President: Sally Peters (BLCE0777)
- Secretary: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422)
- Treasurer: Kelly Watts (BLCE0041)
- Membership Secretary: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) (Acting)
- Committee member: Vacant
We have several teams:
The Management Support Team is a subcommittee appointed by the Management Committee and entrusted with oversight of the Units and CES side of our activites and guiding the other Teams:
- CES Website Administrator Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) (Acting)
- CES Australian Liaison (non-voting):
- BrisLETS Website Administrator: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) (Acting)
- Team Representative #1 (e.g. Trading): VACANT
- Team Representative #2 (e.g. Events): VACANT
- Team Representative #3 (e.g. Promotions): VACANT
- Trading Facilitator: Kelly Watts (BLCE0041)
- Local Area Contacts: South – Amanda Kelly (BLCE1306), Jessie Scott (BLCE1422), West – Judith Shaw (BLCE0303)
- Drop Off Point Hosts:
- Mediators: Qld Dispute Resolution Centre
- Events Coodinator(s):
- Events Onsite:
- Events Online:
- Special Events Organiser:
- Coordinator: VACANT
- Newsletter Editor: Sally Peters (BLCE0777) (Acting) and Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) (Acting)
- Social Media Moderators: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967)
- Social Media Moderators: Storm (BLCE0955)
- Social Media Admin: Kelly Watts (BLCE0041)
- Social Media Admin: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422)
- Graphic Artist & Marketing VACANT
- Fundraising & Grants: Vacant
Any inquiries about committee work, etc., please contact us.
Minutes are published on our CES homepage – log in above.
Honorarium Payroll to members is sent out with the AGM notice in July.
BrisLETS has a vision statement with underlying principles to align the formal structures of BrisLETS and CES websites, BrisLETS Community Exchange Inc. Constitution and BLCE CES Terms and Conditions.