The BrisLETS Committee is elected at each AGM.
The Management Committee is entrusted with the legal requirements to keep us incorporated:
- President: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422)
- Secretary: Sally Peters (BLCE0777)
- Treasurer: Kelly Watts (BLCE0041)
- Membership Secretary: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967)
- Committee member: Vacant
We have several teams:
The Management Support Team is a subcommittee appointed by the Management Committee and entrusted with oversight of the Units and CES side of our activites and guiding the other Teams:
- CES Website Administrator Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) (Acting)
- CES Australian Liaison (non-voting): Paul Wildman (BLCE0140)
- BrisLETS Website Administrator:Holger Averdick (BLCE1469)
- Team Representative #1 (e.g. Trading): VACANT
- Team Representative #2 (e.g. Events): VACANT
- Team Representative #3 (e.g. Promotions): VACANT
- Trading Facilitator: Suzanne Gallagher (BLCE0013)
- Local Area Contacts: North – Anne Tennock (BLCE1006), Bianca Baptista (BLCE1056), South – Amanda Kelly (BLCE1306), Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) & Jeni Lewington (BLCE1381), East – (Acting) Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498), West – Judith Shaw (BLCE0303)
- Drop Off Point Hosts: Hugh Dickson (BLCE1369), Storm Furness (BLCE0955), Alison Bryant (BLCE1031), Sylvia Blayse (BLCE0981), Simon Cole – Coopers Plains (BLCE4104), Amanda Farrelly (BLCE0048)
- Mediators: Qld Dispute Resolution Centre
- Librarian: Rosemarie Severin (BLCE1352)
- Events Coodinator(s): Sarah
- Events Onsite:
- Events Online:
- Special Events Organiser: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Coordinator: VACANT
- NewLETS Editor: Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) Acting
- NewsLETS copy editor: Jacob Saini (BLCE1078)
- Social Media Moderators: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967)
- Graphic Artist & Marketing VACANT (ad hoc jobs; Rachael Kelly TBCE0271)
- Fundraising & Grants:
Any inquiries about committee work, etc., please contact us.
Minutes are published on our CES homepage – log in above.
BrisLETS is undertaking a visioning process to develop a vision statement to reflect what is really important to members, and then align the formal structures of BrisLETS and CES websites, BrisLETS Community Exchange Inc. Constitution and BLCE CES Terms and Conditions.