BrisLETS is run by a committee which is elected at each AGM in July.
The current Management Committee:
- President: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Secretary: Jeni Lewington (BLCE1381)
- Treasurer: John Tennock (BLCE1472
The Management Committee is entrusted with the legal requirements to keep us incorporated.
We have three teams that keep the Exchange running at peak efficiency:
Management Support Team
- Planning and Technical Support: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498) (Timesheet)
- Membership Secretary: Helen Shaw (BLCE0303)
- Units Treasurer: Alison Bird (BLCE0022)
- Team Coordinator #1 (e.g. Promotions): VACANT
- Team Coordinator #2 (e.g. Events/Trading): Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Coordinator: VACANT
- BrisLETS Website Administrator: Megan Simson (BLCE0646)
- Website Editors: Simon Cole, Secretary, Andrew Gaydon, Alison Bird, Roy Hanfling
- NewLETS Editor: Josephine Brown (BLCE1073)
- NewsLETS copy editor: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Social Media Moderators: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967), Storm Furness (BLCE0955),
- Graphic Artist & Marketing Rachael Kelly (TBCE0271)
- Fundraising & Grants: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Events Coodinator: VACANT
- Events Online: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498),
- Events Onsite: Isabelle Derouet (BLCE1335)
- Events Update email publisher: Andrew Gaydon
- Events Update email copy editor: VACANT
- Special Events Coordinator: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Woolongabba Men’s Shed Fair: Rob Vidovic?
- Trading Facilitator: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- CES Website Administrator & CES Australian Support Team Liaison: Alison Bird (BLCE0022)
- Drop Off Point Hosts: Hugh Dickson (BLCE1369), Storm Furness (BLCE0955), Alison Bryant (BLCE1031), Sylvia Blayse (BLCE0981), Simon Cole – Coopers Plains (BLCE4104), Amanda Farrelly (BLCE0048), Jessica Macdonald – Morayfield (BLCE018)
- Local Area Contacts: South – Simon Cole (BLCE4104), Logan – Jessie (BLCE1422), North – Alison Bird, West – Judith Shaw
- Librarian: Rosemarie Severin (BLCE1352)
- Mediators: Michelle Maloney (BLCE0755)
Members are warmly welcomed to fill vacancies. Please go to the Volunteer Opportunities page to see descriptions of all jobs.
Any inquiries about committee work, minutes, etc., please contact us.