The BrisLETS Committee is elected at each AGM in July.
The Management Committee is entrusted with the legal requirements to keep us incorporated:
- President: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Secretary: Jeni Lewington (BLCE1381)
- Treasurer: John Tennock (BLCE1472
We have several teams:
The Management Support Team is entrusted with managing the Units and CES side of our business and guiding the other Teams:
- Membership Secretary: Judith Shaw (BLCE0303)
- CES Website Administrator & CES Australian Liaison: VACANT
- Planning and Technical Support: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498) (Timesheet)
- Team Representative #1 (e.g. Promotions): VACANT
- Team Representative #2 (e.g. Trading): Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Coordinator: VACANT
- BrisLETS Website Administrator: Megan Simson (BLCE0646)
- Website Editors: Simon Cole, Secretary, Andrew Gaydon, Alison Bird, Roy Hanfling
- NewLETS Editor: Josephine Brown (BLCE1073)
- NewsLETS copy editor: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Mailchimp email editor: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498) VACANT
- Social Media Moderators: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967)
- Graphic Artist & Marketing Rachael Kelly (TBCE0271)
- Fundraising & Grants: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Events Coodinator(s):
- Events Onsite: Isabelle Derouet (BLCE1335)
- Events Online: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498),
- Events Update email publisher: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498)
- Events Update email copy editor: VACANT
- Special Events Organiser: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Trading Facilitator: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Drop Off Point Hosts: Hugh Dickson (BLCE1369), Storm Furness (BLCE0955), Alison Bryant (BLCE1031), Sylvia Blayse (BLCE0981), Simon Cole – Coopers Plains (BLCE4104), Amanda Farrelly (BLCE0048), Jessica Macdonald – Morayfield (BLCE018)
- Local Area Contacts: South – Simon Cole (BLCE4104), Logan – Jessie (BLCE1422), North – Alison Bird, West – Judith Shaw
- Mediators: Michelle Maloney (BLCE0755)
- Librarian: Rosemarie Severin (BLCE1352)
Members are warmly welcomed to fill vacancies. Please go to the Volunteer Opportunities page to see descriptions of all jobs.
Any inquiries about committee work, etc., please contact us.
Minutes are published on our CES homepage – log in above.
To see how this organisational structure was created, see the Restructuring Proposal page.