The BrisLETS Committee is elected at each AGM in July.
The Management Committee is entrusted with the legal requirements to keep us incorporated:
- President: Simon Cole (BLCE4104) VACATING July 2019
- Secretary: Jeni Lewington (BLCE1381) VACATING July 2019
- Treasurer: John Tennock (BLCE1472
We have several teams:
The Management Support Team is entrusted with managing the Units and CES side of our business and guiding the other Teams:
- Membership Secretary: Judith Shaw (BLCE0303) VACANTING July 2019
- CES Website Administrator Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- CES Australian Liaison (non-voting): Paul Wildman (BLCE0140)
- Planning and Technical Support: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498) (Timesheet)
- Team Representative #1 (e.g. Promotions): VACANT
- Team Representative #2 (e.g. Trading): VACANT
- Trading Facilitator: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Local Area Contacts: North – VACANT, South – Jessie Scott (BLCE1422) & Jeni Lewington (BLCE1381), East – Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498), West – Judith Shaw (BLCE0303)
- Drop Off Point Hosts: Hugh Dickson (BLCE1369), Storm Furness (BLCE0955), Alison Bryant (BLCE1031), Sylvia Blayse (BLCE0981), Simon Cole – Coopers Plains (BLCE4104), Amanda Farrelly (BLCE0048), Jessica Macdonald – Morayfield (BLCE018)
- Mediators: Michelle Maloney (BLCE0755)
- Librarian: Rosemarie Severin (BLCE1352)
- Events Coodinator(s):
- Events Onsite: Isabelle Derouet (BLCE1335)
- Events Online: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498),
- Events Update email publisher: Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498)
- Events Update email copy editor: VACANT
- Special Events Organiser: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
- Coordinator: VACANT
- BrisLETS Website Administrator: Megan Simson (BLCE0646)
- Website Editors: Simon Cole, Secretary, Andrew Gaydon (BLCE1498). Authors: Roy Hanfling (BLCE1032)
- NewLETS Editor: Josephine Brown (BLCE1073)
- Mailchimp email Assistant: VACANT
- NewsLETS copy editor: Simon Cole (BLCE4104)
- Social Media Moderators: Ishka McNulty (BLCE0967)
- Graphic Artist & Marketing Rachael Kelly (TBCE0271)
- Fundraising & Grants: Robert Vidovic (BLCE1434)
Members are warmly welcomed to fill vacancies. Please go to the Volunteer Opportunities page to see descriptions of all jobs.
Any inquiries about committee work, etc., please contact us.
Minutes are published on our CES homepage – log in above.
To see how this organisational structure was created, see the Restructuring Proposal page.