Add to Calendar
18/08/2019 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Albion Peace Hall, 102 Macdonald St Windsor
102 Macdonald St
102 Macdonald St
$2 for a raffle entry ticket. Buy more than one and increase your chances! First prize – TBA
Lunch @ 12pm – Where: Conference room
Bring something to share and join us for lunch.
It is a great chance to chat and get to know other members in the exchange.
BrisLETS is more than just trading, it is about building community.
Visitors are welcome to attend.
COST: $2 for a raffle ticket. Buy more than one and increase your chances! First prize – TBA.
Talk: Admin Q&A @ 1pm – Where: Lounge room
Discussion Forum: Changes to BrisLETS Constitution and T&Cs. Member Rewards.
Continuing from previous Q&As, there’ll be recap of where they led us.
– Reviewing our Vision (Section 3 Objects in the Constitution)
– Making Units more valuable
– Market Trading Day venues
– Refining the budget to raise levies to support admin as voted on at 2017 & 2018 AGMs
Also, if there is time: BrisLETS & CES – Learn the Basics
Get some free tuition, in person, from your CES Website Administrator
- When should you do mixed offerings ($s & Us)? How much should the $s be?
- How do you decide to gift instead of trade?
- Bring your own issues and get them answered!
- Did you know you can see what new volunteer opportunities there are on the website? And a full job description?
- Did you know you can earn Units ‘volunteering’ – and do you know HOW they are rewarded?
- Who is working to keep BrisLETS going? What are the Admins, Committees and Teams? Did you know we’re all listed on the Committee page of the website, under About?