The Learning Circle Think Tank
BrisLETS’ think-tank for mutual credit aficionados – currently including Paul Wildman, Simon Cole, Ishka McNulty and others will meet again and choose from the following topics to discuss:
- is there an infinite supply of Units, or must they balance out? (we started discussing this in February)
- how is mutual credit different to cryptos and fiat debt-based money?
- managing a CES/LETS exchange (Skype/Zoom with fnqces Bel Moore)
- CES traders as members of an incorporated exchange
- maintaining membership/accounts
- how is mutual credit valued and how do we make it valuable?
- NENA (New Economy Network Australia) membership for BrisLETS – pros & cons
RSPV by commenting below or texting me (Simon). If fewer than 3 RSVPs are received, the event will be cancelled.
Location: Meeting RM 2B – State Library of Queensland
Please read more about the Think Tank before joining a meeting. A full explanation and suggestions for basic research are here under our About menu.
The Think Tank meets bi-monthly. It has no power in any CES or LETS exchange and is informal so there is no record-keeping in this group. It compliments the CES Australia Administration group (Annette Loudon, Bel Moore and Tania Brookes) which takes care of Australia’s national web hosting and international relations with overseas exchanges (Tim Jenkins and Matthew Slater).