South Brisbane QLD 4101
Are you at a loss understanding the proposed changes to the T&Cs and Constitution? Need help trading?
Ever wondered about these questions?
- What is the difference between brislets.com and communityexchange.net.au?
- Can you can use your smartphone to do a transaction
- When should you do mixed offerings ($s & Units)? How much should the $s be?
- How do you decide to gift instead of trade?
To find out, book some free tuition, in person, from your CES Website Administrator, Simon Cole. Details below.
And did you know …?
- …that you can see what new volunteer opportunities there are on the website? And get a full job description?
- …that you can earn Units through volunteering?
- …and find out exactly how volunteering is rewarded?
- …that all the volunteers who are working to keep BrisLETS going (the admins, members of committees and teams) are all listed on the Committee page of the website, under About?
Bring your own questions and get them answered!
Location is flexible (home visits are possible, too) and will be updated when two or more people respond. Time is negotiable. Bring your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
Every month you will see there’s a How to use BrisLETS and CES training session on somewhere in the city-wide area.
Please book now.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by commenting below. (First comment? Great! It’ll appear as soon as it’s approved. Come back soon.)