South Brisbane QLD 4101
Are you at a loss using our websites
and understanding how to trade with Units? Want to know more about the changes to the Constitution and Terms & Conditions being suggested?
Ever wondered about these questions?
- What is the difference between brislets.com and communityexchange.net.au?
- Can you can use your smartphone to do a transaction
- When should you do mixed offerings ($s & Units)? How much should the $s be?
- How do you decide to gift instead of trade?
To find out, book some free tuition, in person, from your CES Website Administrator, Simon Cole. Details below.
And did you know …?
- …that you can see what new volunteer opportunities there are on the website? And get a full job description?
- …that you can earn Units through volunteering?
- …and find out exactly how volunteering is rewarded?
- …that all the volunteers who are working to keep BrisLETS going (the admins, members of committees and teams) are all listed on the Committee page of the website, under About?
Discussion Forum: Changes to BrisLETS Constituiton and T&Cs. Member Rewards.
Continuing from previous Q&As, there’ll be recap of where they led us and it looks like this time we’ll be focussing on our Vision.
- Reviewng our Objects (Section 3 of the Constitution)
- Making Units more valuable
- Market Trading Day venues
- Refining the budget to raise levies to support admin as voted on at 2017 & 2018 AGMs
- The size of the Management Committee
Bring your own questions and get them answered!
Location is flexible (home visits are possible, too) and will be updated when two or more people respond. Time is negotiable. Bring your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
Every month you will see there’s a How to use BrisLETS and CES training session on somewhere in the city-wide area.
Please book now.
If you wish to attend, please RSVP by commenting below. (First comment? Great! It’ll appear as soon as it’s approved. Come back soon.)