South Brisbane QLD 4101
Are you at a loss using our websites
and understanding how to trade with Units?
Get some free tuition, in person, from your CES Website Administrator, Simon Cole.
- What is the difference between brislets.com and communityexchange.net.au?
- Did you know you can use your smartphone to do a transaction in less than 30 seconds?
- When should you do mixed offerings ($s & Us)? How much should the $s be?
- How do you decide to gift instead of trade?
- Bring your own issues and get them answered!
- Did you know you can see what new volunteer opportunities there are on the website? And a full job description?
- Did you know you can earn Units ‘volunteering’ – and do you know HOW they are rewarded?
- Who is working to keep BrisLETS going? What are the Admins, Committees and Teams? Did you know we’re all listed on the Committee page of the website, under About? You can collaborate with us online, too, on Slack.
YOU MUST RSVP BY COMMENTING ON THIS PAGE TO ATTEND. Location is flexible (home visits are possible, too) and will be updated when there are 2 or more RSVPs. Time is tentative and flexible to some extent as well. Bring your smart phone, tablet or laptop if you own them.
Location: Meeting Rm 4C. State Library of Queensland
Every month you will see a How to use BrisLETS & CES training session on somewhere in the city-wide area.