Standing for election at the AGM?
Follow 9 easy how-to steps
Here’s what to do:
- First, read the job description. If you haven’t yet done so, download it now, [CLICK HERE]
- Ideally, you’ll have looked at the BrisLETS Constitution, [CLICK HERE]
… and you’re willing to build on this knowledge. We plan to revise it soon.
- Get an official nomination form from the Secretary. Download it from the homepage of CES after you log in.
- Tell us who you are.
- Tell us what position you wish to stand for.
- What’s your particular vision for BrisLETS?
- What are your related skills and experience?
- What do you look forward to learning, if you take on this role?
- Submit your nomination form to the Secretary.
THIS IS ESSENTIAL, EVEN IF YOU’VE WRITTEN A STORY FOR THE NEWSLETTER.
Download it from the homepage of CES after you log in, on or before 3 August 2019.
No one has nominated to be EVENTS organisers yet. We need you!